Currently, I have a few spots available to take on new adult clients interested in individual or couples counseling.
[Updated Jan 3, 2017 – Allie is moving her practice to the Eastside. While she will continue supervision with Imei as she earns her hours towards licensure, her practice will be in Bellevue. Please check back here for more information shortly. -IH]
I primarily use my background in Dance/Movement Therapy when working with children, especially leading children’s movement group sessions as well as individualized counseling.
I have seen first hand how movement therapy is a powerful tool for stress management and the prevention of physical and mental health issues. It is also a way to improve self-esteem, body image, develop better communication skills and a way for someone to gain insight into themselves, just as any counseling.
What I offer:
- I work well with children ages 2-5 (ask about my movement therapy groups in your home!), middle-schoolers, adults, and couples
- Twenty-five years as an experienced dancer, and five years as an athlete
- Experience in team environments, corporate settings, and high-production offices
- Understanding of your interest in non-profit environments
- F2F and telephone/Internet VoIP sessions available
- Evening and Saturday appointments
Movement and dance have always been a large part of my life. I have loved dancing on stage ever since I was young. I started running in 2009 as a way to enjoy this state’s fine weather as much as possible. To date I have run more than 17 half marathons and I have a new love for our city’s rain.
Please contact me at alliebulliman (at) gmail (dot) com or call 206.291.8300 for more information. For 2016 I will be available Friday evenings as well as all day Saturday.
Allie is verified by Psychology Today for her services through the SDC office.