Thank you, new readers, old friends, and community members who have connected with me through Seattle Direct Counseling. As we round into September 2011, I’ll be taking a little time for rest and relaxation — renewal — before coming into some of the most exciting time for myself and for this practice, now in it’s eleventh year.
In the works:
1. The ability to move to a larger office with waiting room.
2. Writing my first book for publication.
3. Preparing to speak at a national conference in early 2012.
4. Completing continuing education units to become a supervisor of counseling graduates seeking licensure.
5. Creating workshops and podcasts in my niche area of both interest and experience.
It’s always a bit difficult to take time off for renewal, but it serves my community well. I usually come back refreshed and excited. For about nine days, I’ll be off the grid. For those of you seeking appointments, please know that I’ll be happy to contact you after Sept. 5, 2011.
Happy August, and Happy Labor Day! See you in September!
B. Imei Hsu, RN, MAC, LMHC