Fall 2018 Address from SDC | Fall | What’s New
Outside my window, the leaves area already showing the colors of the impending Fall season. Brilliant yellows, screaming vermillion and reds, and toasted browns dapple my neighborhood.
By now, the kids are back to school, work is humming along, and summer vacation memories are washed and stored away. Now what?
Traditionally, I like to use the weeks just before the advent of Fall to do a check in with self, spirit, relationship, and end-of-year goals.
Questions to ask:
- How are you doing
- Where are you with Contentment, Satisfaction, and Role
- How are you contributing to your happiness and the happiness of others around you
- What progress have you made towards end-of-year goals, and what adjustments do you want to make now to steer closer to them
As I sat on a boulder admiring the view of Lake Moraine in Banff, Canada, I can tell you that I had no such questions in my mind. I was just taking in the view and soaking up every moment outdoors. Yet, in quiet moments in the evening after darkness had fallen, I asked these questions and took a few notes, knowing that I would be thinking about Fall 2018 and what I am bringing back to Seattle Direct Counseling.
Based on conversations from 2017 to present, here is what you can expect from SDC:
- Professional online counseling services to help meet the needs of busy people and remote-access clients
- One day per week access to F2F counseling sessions to help local and traveling clients receive personalized care and urgent mental health care when needed
- Certified triathlon coaching (study to begin Sept 2018)
- Focused writing on food and wellness for those with autoimmune disease and food allergies and intolerances
Fall marks an influx of new clients seeking to address both stubborn, hurtful patterns of thinking and behaving, and recent transitions that have created challenges and barriers across every area of life.
If you are looking to start therapy, or need a coach for detailed how-to’s, Fall is a great time to set counseling or coaching in motion. Please see my hours and Connect Directly page to get the ball rolling for you.